All,

Does anybody know if it's possible (and if so, how) to add the native
library location to a classpath entry?  Specifically the Eclipse
.project classpath attribute
"org.eclipse.jdt.launching.CLASSPATH_ATTR_LIBRARY_PATH_ENTRY".  I'd
like to have some dlls in my library path without having to add
additional JVM arguments everytime I create a launcher (and without
having to specify it JVM-wide or something).  The closest thing I
could find in the project documentation was "classpathContainers", but
that's not exactly it.  Here's an example of what I'd want the end
result to be:

        <classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib"
path="M2_REPO/org/ecliplse/swt/swt/3.323/swt.jar">
                <attributes>
                        <attribute
name="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.CLASSPATH_ATTR_LIBRARY_PATH_ENTRY"
value="MySwtProject/target/swt-native-libs"/>
                </attributes>
        </classpathentry>

And I can't figure out how to add the additional attributes without
doing it manually in Eclipse everytime.

Thanks.

Dave