From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:19 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: what version of the documentation am I looking at

Plugin snapshots live in the Apache Maven snapshots repo. Or pull from
SVN and build/install locally.

The snapshot repo is:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

Which contains 2.0-alpha-5-SNAPSHOT as you can see here:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/pl
ugins/maven-dependency-plugin/2.0-alpha-5-SNAPSHOT/

Wayne

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/project-summary.