Take a look at your applicationContext.xml file, apparently you have
an issue with how you've defined your sessionFactory bean (??).

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path
resource [applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
       at
org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.cglib.CGLIBLazyInitializer.getProxyFactory(CGLIBLazyInitializer.java:107)

Wayne