Hi, I am trying to build a one-jar by maven2. I always got the following
warning and end up the jar wanted to put in main folder was not
included.

[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:

*       'MountainJavaEE:gateway'

Here is my assembly xml

<assembly>

    <id>one-jar</id>

    <formats>

        <format>jar</format>

    </formats>

    <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>

    <dependencySets>

        <dependencySet>

            <outputDirectory/>

            <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>

            <unpack>true</unpack>

            <includes>

              <include>com.simontuffs:one-jar-boot</include>

            </includes>

        </dependencySet>

        <dependencySet>

            <outputDirectory>main</outputDirectory>

            <includes>

                <include>${groupId}:${artifactId}</include>

            </includes>

        </dependencySet>

        <dependencySet>

            <outputDirectory>lib</outputDirectory>

            <scope>runtime</scope>

            <excludes>

                <exclude>com.simontuffs:one-jar-boot</exclude>

                <exclude>${groupId}:${artifactId}</exclude>

            </excludes>

        </dependencySet>

    </dependencySets>

</assembly>

Also, I would like to mention that if I put "log4j:log4j" instead of
"${groupId}:${artifactId}" I can see the log4j jar was packed inside the
main folder.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Tiger