Sebastien Arbogast wrote:

> Yes, that's what I did and once again, I stepped further and stalled.
> Now the issue is that I have a source-plugin depending on
> org.eclipse.core.runtime. The dependecy is specified in the manifest
> and I've specified the version I'm depending on (3.3.100), the one
> that has been scraped and deployed to my local repository.
> Yet when I try to build this source-plugin, it's looking for version
> 3.3.100-SNAPSHOT instead of 3.3.100.
> Any idea? Could this be linked to the fact that my source-plugin's
> name is something like org.eclipse... ?

This almost certainly is the cause of the problem. In terms of psteclipse,
your plugin's prefix should be distinct from org.eclipse., otherwise
psteclipse cannot tell which dependencies are from Eclipse and which are
your modules under development.

The assumption here (and the usual convention) is that the prefix for
plugins is the reverse domain name of the company or organization, ie. mine
could be:

  com.buggybrain.plugin1
  com.buggybrain.plugin2

--