Sebastien Arbogast wrote:

> I managed to get through the previous issue by creating artificial
> SNAPSHOT versions of the dependencies Maven asked for.
> But now I'm facing yet another strange issue. The build fails on a
> message saying that org.eclipse.test_3.2.0 plugin is missing in
> eclipse/plugins, but just before that, it does a cleanup on the
> eclipse installation and deletes a lot of plugins, including
> org.eclipse.test_3.2.0.

I'm afraid your artificial module solution won't work here. psteclipse does
the testing by copying your plugins into the Eclipse directory and deleting
them after testing has been done. It finds the plugins to delete by the
prefix, so if your own plugins start with org.eclipse it's very likely that
psteclipse will delete some of Eclipse;s internals, hence the missing
dependencies.

The only solution I see for you here is changing the naming of your plugins.
It's not that big of a problem, since Eclipse offers very decent refactoring
features to do that across different projects.

--
Michal