Hi
i'm trying to follow the maven tutorial "Using Custom Developed Checkstyle
Check Modules" and the CheckStyle 4.3 tutorial entitled "Writing Checks".  I
have taken the example custom check java code from the page and used the
maven install command to build a jar file.  The problem is, despite
following the instructions I'm getting problems running the command 'mvn
checkstyle:checkstyle'

[ERROR] Unable to process package names location:
com/name/maven/checks/packagenames.xml
java.io.IOException: Unable to find location
'com/name/maven/checks/packagenames.xml' as URL, File or Resource.

I've followed the tutorial by including the check in the build extenstions,
and configured the checkstyle plugin to look for packageNamesLocation in
com/name/maven/checks/packagenames.xml and ensured that this path and jar
are both created in the repository.

Could anybody help me realise where I am going wrong, I'm new to Maven.
Thanks alot

Daniel