The test resources go to a different directory, so they have a
different section (testResources)

         <resources>
           <resource>
             <filtering>true</filtering>
           </resource>
         </resources>
         </testResources>
           <testResource>
             <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
             <filtering>true</filtering>
           </testResource>
         </testResources>