Hi,

Just do what is asked (you need to have maven 2 installed), go to
those url's, download the needed jar and add it to your local
repository using the mvn install:install-file command.
Apache can not host those files in their repository because of
licensing issues...

If you have a company-wide repository you can add them there using the
deploy:deploy-file command

As alternative option I suppose you can add the sun maven/maven2 repo
to your ~/.m2/settings.xml (not sure)

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be