Hi

I have a super-parent POM that all of my projects inherit...
90% of the projects are WAR files and few are multi module JARs....

I would like to define a JSPC compile plugin at the super-parent POM level but
the problem arises when building non-WAR projects....

How can I "redefine" specific project's POMs (the ones that are JARs) not to
"consider" JSPC plugin?

The obvious solution is not to define jspc-maven-plugin at the super-parent POM
level but in each project individually...
But that means I have to specify something like this in multiple places which I
am trying to avoid:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo.jspc</groupId>
        <artifactId>jspc-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0-alpha-1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo.jspc</groupId>
            <artifactId>jspc-compiler-tomcat5</artifactId>
            <version>2.0-alpha-1</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <configuration>
          <sources>
            <directory>${basedir}/src/main/resources/</directory>
            <includes>
              <include>**/*.jsp</include>
            </includes>
          </sources>
          <source>1.6</source>
          <target>1.6</target>
          <verbose>1</verbose>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Is there a way to do this? Currently I get following error when I try to build
one of my JAR projects:

[WARNING] Compiled JSPs will not be added to the project and web.xml will not
be modified, either because includeInProject is set to false or because the
project's packaging is not 'war'.
[INFO] Created dir:
C:\mycompany\project\COOLP\mycompany-common\target\jsp-source
[INFO] Created dir: C:\mycompany\project\COOLP\mycompany-common\target\classes
[INFO] Compiling JSP source files to
C:\mycompany\project\COOLP\mycompany-common\target/jsp-source
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] The -uriroot option must specify a pre-existing directory
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The -uriroot option must specify a
pre-existing directory