Thank you Kallin. You are correct, and the taskdefs are defined in the POM
as well.

Ethan Allen
Extension 7563 (desk)
414.467.9185 (mobile)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (paging)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (paging)

"Kallin Nagelberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/05/2007 04:05 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Maven and Ant

I may be totally off on this but I'm pretty sure that when using the
maven-antrun-plugin maven uses ant artifacts from the maven repo.

IE some of these guys:
http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ant