Hi,

I'm working on the migration of some projects from ant to maven. for some of the work done in ant target, there is no corresponding plugin for maven (ex: serialver: http://serialver.sourceforge.net/). So I make a plugin that comment the serialversionUID on the source class. Then the plugin compile the class and execute serialver to compute the serializeVerionUID and compare it to the last one.

My problem is that to compile the generated sources, I need to extends the AbstractCompilerMojo from maven-compiler-plugin. But if i just extends this class, the parameter of the parent class are not set by plexus. How should I do this ?

Thanks,
Benoit
PS: I'd like to distribute the plugins. Is there any repository where I can submit my sources ?