michel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have just installed Maven 2.0.8 on Windows XP SP2.
> Commands do not seem to work-- and I cannot find the response in the doc.
> It is my first installed version of Maven, and I don't use a proxy...
>
> Please could you help me ?

Hello,
It sometimes happen that maven tries to download an artifact, fails to
do so, then leaves the local repository in such a state that later
downloading is prevented. May be you can try removing the dircetory
org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-help-plugin from the repository.

HTH
--
Arnaud Bailly, PhD
OQube - Software Engineering