Hi,
I'm using weblogic-maven-plugin to generate client stubs (using the
clientgen goal). The client stubs are correctly generated in the
generated-sources folder as specified in the plugin.

Also, as expected, the generated-sources folder is detected by the complier
and along with the java files under  src/main/java, the generated source
under generated-source is also compiled.
However, the source under generated-source is compiled right in the
generated-sources folder instead of target/classes.
As a result, the classes under generated-sources do not make it into the
final artifact (jar).

How can I make the classes under generated-sources compile under
target/classes?

Thanks

Pankaj