1) The issue about the relocated XML files not being found was added here
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-987

2) I noticed the issue already reported about the Cobertura columns not
appearing due to mixed Cobertura version. I suppose they are only missing in
the parent project's dashboard report.

3) Any ideas on why my PMD and CPD reports are not included on the
dashboard?

Thanks.