Hi all,

  My question seems has not so much to do with mvn.

  I want to deploy many jars onto the remote repository. I use the mvn-command
as follow:

  deploy:deploy-file -Dfile=mytest-1.0.jar -DgroupId=mytest -DartifactId=mytest
-Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Durl="file:////sap-dev/CVSREPO/CvsMaven/apache-archiva-1.0/data/repositories/internal"

  Since I don't want to type so many text everytime I deploy a jar, so I want
to write a BATCH to do so. Assumed the batch fiole call "mydeploy.bat".
Everytime I deploy a jar, I just need to start "myDeploy.bat" and give the
parameters to Dfile, DgroupId, DartifactId etc.

  Soemone has good idea?

  Regards

  Thomas

Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker.