nicolas de loof wrote:
The ejb plugin has the option to generate the EJB classpath in MANIFEST
based on the declared dependencies

Is there any support in the ear plugin to automagically package thoses
dependencies as jarModules ?

My objective in a probably similar situation was to package EJB JAR and WAR dependencies in a shared classpath within my EAR and point to them from my MANIFEST.MF files. I finally did it, but had to duplicate the EJB and WAR deps in the EAR POM as well. You can see all three POMs at [1].

[1] http://md4j.cvs.sourceforge.net/md4j/md4j-quickstarter-mvn/

hth,

Manos