I forgot to mention that the unit test runs perfect in Eclipse, because the project created by "mvn eclipse:eclipse" includes all test dependencies as well and the Eclipse jUnit runner puts all of them in the class path for the test. Would be cool to have the Eclipse project and mvn test behave the same without two different configurations.

Alex