I am trying to add list of archetypes to the maven ide new project wizard ( New Project -> Maven-> Maven Project [Maven Archetypes] ) from my netbeans module, but the api org.codehaus.mevenide.netbeans.api.archetype.ArchetypeProvider is not a public api to include it in my module dependency. When is this api becomes public? Is there any other way I can add my archetype info to the new project? like adding that info in the layer.xml etc.

regards,

--
Srinivasan Chikkala
Open ESB Community (http://open-esb.org)