There I go reading things too fast!

I thought you said EasyMock!

I'm always glad to hear when somebody is using something I wrote!

There is nothing stopping you from using it for more than just
Entity/JPA/Hibernate

OK, so the examples could do with some more work, but have a look at
JavaEEGloss (If I recall correctly) It will call the @PostConstruct,
@PreDestroy, etc. It also allows invoking the @AroundInvoke stuff though you
do need to call them yourself. I should look at extending it to return a
Proxy which calles the method interceptors for you!

-Stephen