On 3/6/08, VUB Stefan Seidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tomasz Pik wrote:
>  > On 3/6/08, VUB Stefan Seidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >>             <phase>install</phase>
>  >
>  > Is there a way to setup it so maven will 'copy' artifact
>  > in 'package' phase, without installing artifact to local repo?
>  >

> <phase>package</phase>?
>  Maybe even <phase>verify</phase>.
>  Then run "mvn package".

nop :(
If this is being bind to 'package', then maven:
1. builds and package project into 'target/...'
2. use dependency mechanism to locate artifact
  defined in configuration for plugin through repositories
  (both local and remote) and copy one  from repository,
  not the new one.
Should I report it as a feature request?

Regards,
Tomek