Hi,

I have a problem with running the Atlassian PDK. They use Maven 2. See
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEVNET/How+to+Build+an+Atlassian+Pluginfor
their instructions.

When I try to run mvn idea:idea, everything seems to work for a while, but
then in the midst of the work being done, my internet connection drops out.
I can restore the connection by doing ipconfig /renew. The behaviour is very
consistent with running the maven command. I did not run the command for a
few hours and my internet connection was fine, then everytime I try run mvn
idea:idea, it fails. Running mvn -Pplugin-debug works fine, I got a running
JIRA instance with an empty plugin.

I'm working on Windows XP. Anybody experienced a simular problem? I suspect
that maybe the many, many dependencies have something to do with it?

regards,

Wim