Hi Nicolas,
We're already using the gwt-maven-plugin (perhaps the issue your talking
about is a "classpath too long problem", comming from my colleague ;-)).

But an important improvement for us would be a plugin launching the GWT
compilation only if there are changes in java source code. Is it planed ? Do
I have to make this suggestion somewhere ?
Kind regards,
Bernard