Lally Singh wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.  I tried it, but I couldn't figure out how to:
1. Get my .class files in there either.
2. Set up the manifest.

Here a sample conf we use that tell the plugin to:

1: Put all class files in one jar (including classes from dependencies)
2: Set the main class in the manifest

It's all there if you RTFM ;-)

hth,

Manos

<plugin>
        <configuration>
          <!-- you need this to include classes from deps -->
          <descriptorId>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorId>
          <finalName>JAR_NAME_HERE</finalName>
          <outputDirectory>target/</outputDirectory>
          <workDirectory>target/assembly/work</workDirectory>
          <scope>runtime</scope>
          <archive>
            <manifest>
              <!-- use the following as the main class in the manifest -->
              <mainClass>gr.abiss.someproject.App</mainClass>
              <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
            </manifest>
          </archive>
        </configuration>

        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>make-assembly</id>
            <!-- this is used for inheritance merges -->
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>attached</goal>
            </goals>