De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Lee Meador
Envoyé : mardi 22 avril 2008 19:34
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: Maven Jar plugin 2.0 : ClassPath in manifest

I'm not real familiar with that part of maven, but ...

Did you try adding a <finalName> to the pom for "test" to give it the name
without the version number included?

Alternatively, there might be a problem inheriting the dependency plugin
configurations in the toto project. You could try copying them from the
parent.

You might also look in the Jira to see if one of the plugins or maven itself
has such a problem already reported. You didn't mention which maven version
you are using.

-- Lee

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com