Hello everybody!

Could you please explain how can I provide some specific settings for a
plugin, which would apply to any Maven project? For instance, I need to
configure the Eclipse plugin to add the project version to a generated
project, currently I need to provide each and every POM file with the settings
like below:

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <addVersionToProjectName>true</addVersionToProjectName>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

and this is a bit annoying.

I learned settings.xml description and found there's no way to specify plugin
settings in it. Any advice?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky