Hi everybody,

If I specify in the maven-site-plugin : <locales>fr,en</locales> (and I
create a site.xml file in french and a site_en.xml file in english)
Then the generated reports are in french, in both the french and the
english generated Web page.

If I specify <locales>fr,en</locales> (and I create accordingly
index_fr.xml in french, and index.xml in english)
The generated reports are (as expected) in english in the english Web
pages, in french in the french Web page.

Is that a bug ?
Is there a way to obtain the expected behaviour by using some
configuration ?

Also, is there an easy way to create a "link" allowing to switch between
versions of the same page in different locales ?

Thank you,

Anne