Wendy Smoak wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the jar has a <parent> element. Is it mandatory to deploy the root pom?

If you declare a dependency on the jar, Maven will complain if it
can't find the parent pom.

I do have the jar declared as a dependency on in war's pom.
Folks using my jar will declare it as thier dependency.

So I am not sure to deploy th parent pom but for the sake of completeness, I'll deploy everything but the war file.

Thanks,

Mike
--
<NO> OOXML - Say NO To Microsoft Office broken standard
http://www.noooxml.org