Thank you for asking this question. I had the very same problem and I'd love
to hear a best practices approach. My workaround, not the best, is to define
them separately in profiles. Then you can use cmd line properties to
activate one or the other in the activation section of the profile. It may
not work in your case if you actually want certain pieces to deploy with
different dist mgmt settings than others in a single build command.