Our team uses the filesystem

Jason van Zyl wrote:
Hi,

I'm just trying to get some data on what protocol is used to retrieve artifacts. This question strictly relates to what you use for retrieval. Most people I have seen use a web server or a shared network drive, but I'd like to get some feedback.

[ ] Our team uses HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
[ ] Our team intends to use HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
[ ] Our team uses the filesystem
[ ] Our team does not use HTTP or the filesystem because .... please say what protocol you use and the reason

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

— Alan Perlis