that's it, that's the default AFAIK. however obviously it doens't work in some scenarios.

Milos

theunsgis wrote:
HI
Thanks for the reply

What is the correct setting for "Execute Goals" in the maven projects
properties version 3.1.2?
Min is "process-classes org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.1:exec" at the
moment.

Thanks Theuns

Milos Kleint wrote:
I haven't figured that out yet. working on it. putting your local
repository in "C:/r" could give you some air to breathe, but in
general  it's a failure on my part that I haven't seen this coming..
I'll have to come up with some different way of running projects I
guess.. or a workaround of sorts.

Sorry

Milos