Hello

I am trying to filter values in an XML document that should be placed in the
WEB-INF directory of a war. The file is located in the source structure in
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml along with web.xml.

I've configured the war plugin as follows:
<plugin>
  <version>2.0</version>
  <configuration>
    <filters>
      <filter>src/main/filters/wile.filter.properties</filter>
    </filters>
    <webResources>
      <webResource>
        <directory>${basedir}/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>beans.xml</include>
          <include>web.xml</include>
        </includes>
        <targetPath>WEB-INF</targetPath>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </webResource>
    </webResources>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

What happens is that the war winds up with two copies of both web.xml and
beans.xml. At the root of the war there are copies that are properly
filtered. In the war's WEB-INF are unfiltered copies.

I was using Maven 2.0.8. I upgraded to 2.0.9 and got the same result. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom