I don't know Artifactory, but see it's documentation how to add remote
repositories to it. This is a common task so it should be documented.

If you are not using Artifactory, just add a <repository> entry to your
settings.xml [0] and Maven will find it if you specify the correct
artifactId/groupId/version.

hth,
- martin

[1] http://maven.apache.org/settings.html#Repositories