Hi,

I have a project that extends a 3rd party webapp.
All that is provided by the 3rd party is a war file.
So I used a war dependency and war overlays.

How ever, I need to filter tokens within certain files during war:war.
Can this be done for files that come from the war dependency?
Or do I have to fetch/extract the war dependency using the dependency
plugin to a tmp area and then include the tmp area in my war plugin
config with the proper <filtered> params?

Thanks!
T.