I also wondered how this works, but the ajc arguments are saved in a file
that is valid with all options.

It seems plexus injects parameters using public setters, and the code lloks
very strange as the attribute are not used to store the value but to declare
the parameter (strange design).

I'll download AJC and test the same options from command line...