Hello group,

I have a multi-module project and I want to use the same jalopy (code
formatting)
settings for all the modules. I tried to add the following to the main pom.xml:

<plugins>
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>jalopy-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
<configuration>
                    <convention>${basedir}/docs/jalopy/jalopy.xml</convention>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>