After installing 3rd party dependencies in Nexus and then building a war, the
first time the build runs the dependencies are downloaded fine from Nexus,
the second time I get a INFO message for every one of the dependencies I
added:

[INFO] Dependency[Dependency
{groupId=com.stubhub.mycompany.globalLib, artifactId=saxon-xpath, version=8,
type=jar}]
has changed (was Dependency
{groupId=com.mycompany.legacy.globalLib, artifactId=saxon-xpath, version=8,
type=jar}).

etc.

The message does not appear to be hurting anything but its extremely verbose
when it should not be - and I am wondering why it is saying the dependency
"has changed".

What's this message about and how do I make it go away?

Thanks!