I contributed it to the sandbox a long time ago, but have not looked
at it since. The repository copying worked in some cases, but
certainly not all.
If you want to use it but find bugs, please be prepared to fix them yourself.
I would also recommend to look at the stage plugin to see if this fits
your needs.

Tom