--- On Tue, 9/23/08, stug23 wrote:
> Does anyone on this group do this differently than what I
> sketched out here? If so, why and what are the advantages
> of your alternative approach?

I'm currently generating source into various /target/generated-sources
sub-directories and using the build-helper plugin to add source trees.

The module contains sub-classes of the generated classes and (famous last
words) we don't have any reason to provide the base classes as their own
artifact. For now, anyway, keeping things together seemed better.

The only real advantage, and it seems slim, is that of locality and
cohesiveness.

Dave