I have simple web services demo which I created in Eclipse and added external
jar files to project. I am able to run it successfully unit tests in eclipse
IDE.

Now I have moved the code to maven project and added dependencies tho those jar
files in my pom file. And now the maven project fails complaining
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/xml/fastinfoset/stax/StAXDocumentParser".

I installed all jars files manually in my totally new maven repo but maven
first downloads pom files for those manually installed jars and then download
other jar files which are defined as dependencies in those new downloaded pom
files. I do not want any of those newly downloaded jar files. I know my
manually installed jar files are good enough to run the project (as shown in
eclipse) but maven is doing some thing stupid amd making my project fail at run
time complaining of missing class files.

How could I resolve this issue in most cleanest way.I hope that I am able to
explain problem clearly.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Petr