I don't think so but it should be easy to patch

--Brian (mobile)

On Nov 29, 2008, at 1:39 PM, Stephan Niedermeier <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hi Brian,

thanks for the hint, but it seems that the build-classpath goal calculates the full path to the jars (e.g. C:/project/lib/ myJar.jar). Is there a way to make this path relatively to, let's say "lib/" of the assembled folder?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Stephan

Brian Fox schrieb:
You can use the maven-dependency-plugin:build-classpath goal

--Brian (mobile)