As opposed to www.just&^%^inggoogleit.com which is the blatantly rude way :)

On Dec 16, 2008 7:50pm, Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, why is this your new favorite site? So to take
this

> off topic, but I saw this and wonder where the use case for this site
is? i

> think I might be missing something....

LetMeGoogleThatForYou.com provides a means of teaching someone how to

use Google, in case they don't already know. It is a (mildly rude) way

of (indirectly) reprimanding someone when they ask a question that can

easily be answered without asking someone else, while still answering

the question they asked.

The best use of the site I've seen lately was someone on this list

asking for the definition of "modicum" after I used that word in an

email.

Wayne