Have I missed something, or is 'custuminsing' a new techy word? ;)

On 17 Dec 2008, at 14:00, aymen83 wrote:

hi all,
i have a question:
profiles are done to provide a specific environment of building a project,
so what i wanna do is:

- i wanna provide a profile for building my project using a différent
version of framework such as spring, to do this i changed the settings.xml of maven and added another profile but i don't know how to proceed to change the version of the framework for the given profile which i want to call from
shell?