Hi Stephen,

thank you for your quick reply, but I don't understand what you mean. What I
have tried to test is create a test.properties file in my war project that
is being filtered. I've put in this:

aspectj=${org.aspectj.version}
aspectj.weaver=${org.aspectj.aspectjweaver.version}
swf=${com.mycomp.server-ria.version}

Only the first line gets replaced, the other 2 are not being replaced.

Can you elaborate on "you can either define a property with the version and
link the dependency's version to the property"?

regards,

Wim