From: Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:23 PM
To: 'jude.prak...@wipro.com'
Cc: 'users@maven.apache.org'
Subject: Dependent jars not included in package

If you are creating a jar, are you trying to include jars in your jars, or are
you creating a war or ear or other object?

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]