Have you tried logging in as the user running Hudson, then cd to the
~/.hudson/jobs/$PROJECT/workspace directory and building it manually?

Most of the time, this will help pin point out the type of errors
you're getting.

It sounds like Maven isn't setup to point to the Maven repositories.

BTW, why would Hudson be running the architype-plugin anyway? This is
used to setup an initial work area for a Maven project. It requires
command line input which I suspect may be the problem.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:16 AM, Jens Rapp <tec_la...@gmx.de> wrote:
> hi,
> i'm playing around with nexus as repository manager and now have a little
> problem: the maven-archetype-plugin can't be found. most of the other plugins
> work
> maven uses the standard public repository group in nexus.
> what do i have to do for being able to use em all???
>
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

David Weintraub
qazw...@gmail.com