Hi Wes, see here for information about using the new repo:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896 and here for a little
background:

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Wannemacher [mailto:w...@wantii.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:52 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: New repository for Maven snapshots

On Saturday 21 February 2009 20:10:49 Brian E. Fox wrote:
> The Maven project has recently moved to a new repository within the
> Apache infrastructure. The repository that was previously at:
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository  is deprecated.
All
> new snapshots are being deployed to
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots . Note that this is a logical
> grouping with a proxy of the old repository so the new url can safely
> supersede the old one for other apache projects as well.

Brian, right now, the struts project pushes its snapshots over to
people.a.o
when the apache hudson builds them (as often as daily, but usually not
quite
that often).

Is this a new host? If you want to send me the details off-list, I'll
need to
reconfigure our hudson builds to push to the new host.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice