Hi Dan,

The mentioned test phase is for java test.

True and it why i was surprise that native-maven-plugin is linked to it.

>  Take a look at jade native
> maven plugin, it is an spin off of native plugin and  covers cppunit
> test

Thanks, I wasn't aware of this plugin. We will have a look.

I wonder also how to manage C interfaces (.h) with this plugin.
As I can see in configuration example (cf. [1] and [2]), we have to include
them in the source path:
   <source>
       <directory>${native.source.dir}/include</directory>
   </source>

I don't like it to much because we have to specify a path directory.
I rather prefer to use a dependency (it's really better if you have
different modules/projects).
Isn't it possible ?

Rémy

[1]