From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:jvan...@sonatype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:03 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Maven Meetup @ Sonatype on March 19th & 20th

Hi,

For those interested in knowing what Sonatype is working on in the
Maven community, we're having a Maven Meetup the week before
EclipseCon in Mountain View.

It's a full day of presentations on Maven and related technologies
like m2eclipse, Nexus, Tycho, Hudson, NMaven, NAR, FlexMojos and
more.  That will be followed up by a full day hackathon.

You can see the full description here:

http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/03/sonatype-maven-meetup-on-march-19
th-20th/

And you can signup to attend here:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/COMM/Maven+Meetup+on+March+19th+and+20
th+at+Sonatype

We are syncing up with the Hippo folks who are putting on the Maven
Meetup in Amsterdam (unfortunately the conference organizers didn't
notice that EclipseCon and ApacheCon are in the same week) as none of
the Sonatype folks can attend ApacheCon. We are planning to record all
the sessions on the 19th and so they should be available for everyone
at ApacheCon.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

   -- Jakob Burckhardt