On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Jim McCaskey
<jim.mccas...@pervasive.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have several components all built from a top level pom.  This
> works great for accelerating users to be able to build a lot of stuff
> quickly but is giving me some fits when trying to deploy.  Up to
>  this point I have been using deploy:deploy-file to get built
> components into our local repository after a full build is
 > successful, but this is labor intensive.

Have you looked at the Promotion Plugin? It looks like it does exactly
what you want.

When you set up a promotion, you can have it triggered manually, or
when a certain set of downstream artifacts get deployed. You can then
have it email you, do tagging, or deploy your artifacts to the Maven
repository.

--
David Weintraub
qazw...@gmail.com